* Villanova undergraduate student
** Villanova graduate student
Presenter/speaker is shown in bold.
- B.J. Baugher** and B.D. Sachs. Intranasal neuropeptide Y as a prophylactic treatment for acute stress. Villanova Graduate Research Symposium. Villanova, PA, September 13, 2019.
- L. Waltrip*, E. Dimitratos*, J. Dzera*, and B.D. Sachs. Brain serotonin deficiency confers susceptibility to stress-induced increases in binge-drinking-like behavior in female, but not male, mice. Villanova Undergraduate Research Symposium. Villanova, PA, September 13, 2019.
- B.D. Sachs. “The Effects of Brain Serotonin Deficiency on Environmentally-Induced Changes in Depression- and Anxiety-like Behavior”. Temple Eating Disorders Program. Invited Seminar. Philadelphia, PA. August 2, 2019. Oral Presentation.
- M. D. Karth**, M. M. Karth**, D. van Dyk**, G. Perez* and B. D. Sachs, The effect of brain 5-HT deficiency on gene expression changes following acute and repeated cocaine. Philadelphia Chapter of the Society for Neuroscience Annual Meeting, Philadelphia, PA, April 26, 2018. Poster Presentation.
- B.D. Sachs, Mechanisms Underlying Susceptibility to Psychosocial Stress. Stress Neurobiology Research Group, Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia, December 8, 2017. Invited Seminar.
- B.D. Sachs, A. Buncher**, and K. Dodson**. Effects of early life stress and chronic fluoxetine administration on the expression of endogenous opioid genes in c57BL/6J mice. Society for Neuroscience Annual Meeting, Washington DC, November, 14, 2017. Poster Presentation.
- B.D. Sachs, H. Tran, E. Folse*, and M.G. Caron. Early life maternal separation stress increases vulnerability to social defeat stress. Society for Biological Psychiatry Annual Meeting, San Diego, CA, May 20, 2017. Poster Presentation.
- A. Wild*, K. Dodson**, B.D. Sachs, The effects of chronic alcohol consumption on neurogenesis. Villanova Undergraduate Research Poster Session, Villanova, PA, September 21, 2016. Poster Presentation.
- B.D. Sachs, Serotonin-deficient mice as tools to gain insight into neuropsychiatric disorders. Juniata College – Summer Seminar Series, Invited Seminar, Huntington, PA, June 29, 2016.
- B. D. Sachs, J. C. Snyder, T. Pack, K. Dodson**, and M. G. Caron, Inhibition of the Medial Orbitofrontal Cortex Reduces Compulsive-Like Behavior in Mice, Anxiety and Depression Association of America Annual Meeting, Philadelphia, PA, April 2, 2016. Poster Presentation.
- B.D. Sachs, Genetic and Environmental Determinants of Stress Susceptibility. Invited Seminar, Stress Neurobiology Research Group, Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia, December 11, 2015.
- B.D. Sachs, J. Ni and M.G. Caron, Brain serotonin deficiency exacerbates social avoidance behavior and impairs antidepressant-like responses to fluoxetine following psychosocial stress. Society for Neuroscience Meeting, Washington DC, November, 2014, Oral Presentation.
- B. D. Sachs, J.P.R. Jacobsen, T.L. Thomas, W.L. Roberts, W.B. Siesser and M. G. Caron. The impact of serotonin deficiency on responses to antidepressants. Society for Neuroscience Meeting, Washington DC, 2011, Poster Presentation.